libcurl on linuxtesting.org

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 11:34:10 +0200 (CEST)

Hi!

(CC'ing the curl-library mailing list for info)

I love the work you do with linuxtesting.org, but I have some questions about
the libcurl tests it now reports as failing at:
http://linuxtesting.org/upstream-tracker/test_results/libcurl/7.21.2/test_results.html

The first one, the SIGSEGV error is a mystery. Your use of the function looks
very strange and I can't repeat that problem with the function. You seem to
grossly have misunderstood what the function is supposed to do.

The two SIGABRTs are abusing the API brutally and are totally irrelevant and
misleading. I suggest you fix or remove those tests.

Thanks again for a great service!

--
  / daniel.haxx.se