Re: libcurl Visual Studio using SSH support problems

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 02:02:50 +0200

Hi,
Am 22.10.2010 21:13, schrieb Alexander Tairbekov:
> What am I doing wrong? What should I be doing? I try to use libcurl without
> this, and I get errors. How do I fix this?
I have not read the document you pointed to, but from the error log you
attached its clear that your problem is within OpenSSL and not libcurl,
so you better post this on the OpenSSL list instead. Beside that the
error is pretty much clear:
1. there happens a redefine of a macro
2. your compiler is setup to treat warnings as errors
to fix this either setup the compiler to treat warnings as warnings
which makes it contine, or fix the redefine in the OpenSSL source, f.e.
simply comment the redefine out, or cleaner surround it with an
#if (_MSC_VER < Version_Number_Of_VC10)
#endif

another option would be to switch to the MingW32 compiler which doesnt
have these issues that every new version brings another suprising change :-)

Gün.