Re: License question

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 16:30:27 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 24 Oct 2010, Philip Bennefall wrote:

> Does this mean that I have to include the license text in the documentation
> of my binary packages that use Libcurl?

Yes it does. At least according to my interpretation/intentions, but I'll be
completely honest and say that not everyone intreprets the text that way and
far from everyone includes that text anywhere in their products using libcurl.

No matter what the license says, I think inlcuding that text is a great way to
show the world libcurl is used as a sign of thanks and appreciation.