No internal easy handle

From: <hongleigiy_at_163.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 19:20:08 +0800 (CST)

I am programming with Visual Basic .NET and making use of libcurlnet from sourceforge to retrieve web pages for my application. With some effort I managed to accomplish some useful tasks in my program by making curl download the desired information from internet.
However, without modification to the codes my application stopped working properly after some changes made, which I cannot find what exactly done, to my system. My OS is Windows 7 Ultimate and I works with Visual Basic 2008 Express. I was informed by debugger that "No internal Easy handle" error occurred to curl module. How was that?