cURL & Visual Studio 2010

From: Dragos Drag <>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 16:51:14 -0800 (PST)

I want to read a web-page using curllib, so i found a simple program in C++ to
do that... i use visual studio 2010 and i downloaded the library from compile it, include the directories
'include' with headers and 'lib' with libcurl.dll and libcurl.lib, link it
(follow this tutorial
that my program compile successful. Now my problem is that if i set
CURLOPT_ERRORBUFFER it print error [52] - Empty reply from server. What can be
the problem? I miss something on instalation... I need something else ? Mention
that my network is a private one... but i don't think that's my problem.
Thanks in advance!

List admin: