Re: Failed Writing Body

From: Mark Schienbein <mark_at_jurysystems.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 16:01:00 -0700

My first attempt did not include the TUNNEL option. When I did the original
test (without the TUNNEL option) I simply received a zero retrun code from
the PERFORM. My read callback routine was never invoked (thus nothing was
sent to the FTP site). This is why I tried the TUNNEL option. It was not
until I added the TUNNEL option that my read "callback" routine was
actually invoked by libcurl -- but then the return code indicated the write
error.

Any toughts on the zero return code but no data transfer?