Support for multipart/mixed

From: Darren Marvin <sunny_south78_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 12:51:49 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, Very useful library - thanks. It seems that there is no support for multipart/mixed in either direction - multipart/mixed is quite useful in REST type applications. I can see that multipart/form is supported in the request direction and from other posts it seems that libcurl does not support parsing of multipart/mixed responses - am I right that the minimal strategy to get something similar to bi-direction multipart/mixed is to use multipart/form in request direction and parse the response delivered by libcurl to obtain the individual parts from multipart/mixed? Is there anything that can help me with this? Any additional hints and tips to make the development effort easier (particularly with parsing the response)? Thanks in advance.