Re: Detailed certificate verification error string

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 15:34:12 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 21 Apr 2012, Gokhan Sengun wrote:

> Small patch is ready and attached.
>
> To easily see the enhancement on Linux: change your system time to 2000's
> like below (be root)

Thanks! Two minor nits on the patch: 1 - do make sure you have the correct
email addressed configured in your local git (so that my 'git am' works
better) and 2 - we use a short and descriptive first line/topic in the commit
message in traditional git style. I fixed both in my updated version.

I also would like to see the "more descriptive" error message become what ends
up in the error buffer rather than "just" being in verbose output. I thus
tried to rearrange the code slightly to make that happen. Can you please check
and see if you like/approve of my version of your change? (see attachment)