problem with cross-compile configure --with-librtmp

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 16:03:02 +0200

Hi,
I think I've now tried everything, but I cant convince configure to
properly add '-lrtmp -lssl -lcrypto' with --with-librtmp ...
when using only '--with-librtmp' without path I get:
configure: error: --librtmp was specified but could not find librtmp
pkgconfig file.
exporting PKG_CONFIG_PATH to point to the path where librtmp.pc is
located doesnt help either, nor does '--with-sysroot'.
When I use '--with-librtmp=/path/to/librtmp-install' then configure
passes, but finally linking breaks since '-lrtmp -lssl -lcrypto' were
not added. If I then set LIBS='-lrtmp -lssl -lcrypto' I can link
successfully.
Opposite to this '--with-ssl' and '--with-libssh2' work fine with both
setting path or putting the installations below the cross compiler's
sysroot.

Any help with fixing this in configure greatly appreciated!

Gün.