release agony

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 23:25:12 +0200 (CEST)

Hi friends,

I've been having a hard time to keep up with just the flood of mails lately.
It caused me to seriously consider pushing the release forwards since there's
a whole bunch of issues I haven't had time to investigate or debug.

But given some more thoughts, I don't think things will calm down anytime soon
so let's just say that those bugs that still aren't fixed will simply be fixed
in the next version instead!

At least unless the bug is very serious. If you know any really serious bug
that should make me postpone the release, please let me know. If you have any
pending bug fix I really should merge before the release, please let me know.