SFTP and SCP protocols - configure problem

From: Yehezkel Horowitz <horowity_at_checkpoint.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 16:01:17 +0000

Hi

I found a problem in configure, although I pass "--disable-ftp" as configure option, I still see that it supports SFTP.

I based this on the following output summary of configure :

        configure: Configured to build curl/libcurl:
          curl version: 7.27.0
          Protocols: HTTP HTTPS SCP SFTP

This happen only when compiling on my linux50 compilation server, but not on my linux30 compilation server (both run with the exact same configure options!).

I could provide more details, but I don't know which details you need...

In addition, I didn't found a way to disable SCP (--disable-scp), did I missed something?

Thanks,

Yehezkel Horowitz