Re: libcurl autobuilds: configure whoes when metalink is enabled

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 16:19:26 +0100

Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net> wrote:

> somehow libtool wants to link against libssh2.so with the failing build
> (which I intentionally dont have - just static libssh2.a) and somehow adds a
> full path to libssh2.so, with the working build libtool seems to honor the
> values foudn with pkg-config and just uses -lssh2 which works fine ...
>
> anyone any ideas what goes there wrong?

There are some variables in configure script intended to be used as
variables with local scope for some library tests that mistakenly are
not being cleared before the test runs and may carry values from
previous tests that may have used them.

This is fixed now in git. Verify if this is the only problem behind
your failing results.

https://github.com/bagder/curl/commit/c91a6cd7

--
-=[Yang]=-