Re: latest curl on Plan9

From: Daniel Stenberg <>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 12:55:12 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 3 Jan 2013, Jens Staal wrote:

> fixing the configure is pretty easy with sed after all :) (and could
> probably be delegated to a "build instructions" file, or possibly a script
> that first trims configure and then runs it)

Right, I understand you now and I'm sure it will make sense to have a plan 9
section in the docs/INSTALL file perhaps that could detail things like this?

>> libssh2 requires OpenSSL or gcrypt.
> ok thanks. Does cyassl with openssl emulation work?

I don't think so. It has been a while since I tried their emulation layer but
it was always very "spotty" so I would expect that it isn't enough although
I've never attempted this.

The crypto library layering within libssh2 is however fairly good so I believe
it shouldn't be _that_ hard for someone who really want to add support for
another crypto library.

List admin: