Fiddler2 Proxy

From: William Grim <grimwm_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 01:26:10 -0800

Hi,

In my code, I have tried to set CURLOPT_PROXY to 127.0.0.1:8888 while
telling fiddler to accept connections for proxying. Now, if I do this from
my android device (same code base but different proxy address), everything
works fine, and I can snoop my traffic. But if I use the localhost address
on the Windows machine with fiddler, fiddler is never sent any data. Is
there something else I must do or look for? I even tried using the
http_proxy environment variable with no success.

Thanks for any tips,
Will