Re: cmake reviews needed!

From: dev <dev_at_cor0.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 12:06:44 -0500 (EST)

> On November 10, 2014 at 4:58 PM Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
> wrote:
>

> Hi cmake users,
>
> I will from now on require one (or more) user's +1 (ack) of each cmake
> related
> patch before I merge it. This is an attempt to avoid further
> regressions as I
> am not cmake litterate enough to do the reviews myself.

My only comment on this is that regardless what magic incantations I try
I can not get cmake to build on Solaris 10 and then pass a testsuite.
Curl and libCurl, no worries, except for one annoying test that I think
we all agree is just a timing issue.

Regardless, I think we need to drag in someone from kitware. Someone who
is genuinely helpful and knows what he is doing. I have poured over the
bowels of cmake quite a bit in attempts to find various issues in a
POSIX environment and mostly I run into "what is this doing?" feelings
as well as grumbling over issues of style.

Would love to help however if I could. Perhaps this would sort out my
issues with cmake by climbing into it. More so I mean. :-\

Dennis