RE: curl-library Digest, Vol 111, Issue 50

From: Anton Kabakov <antonka_at_checkpoint.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 08:48:23 +0000

I want to map the servers by used authentication method, so when accessing such a server next time it will be possible to configure CURL with needed auth. method.
Currently I have an issue with POST requests - as CURL do not know if authentication is needed and what method to use it sends the POST with a body, and when HTTP 401 arrives the POST body is getting lost.

 Anton Kabakov
CFG - VPN team