Re: ldap.c and BoringSSL

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 14:25:59 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 28 Jan 2015, Gisle Vanem wrote:

> The combination BoringSSL and '-DUSE_WIN32_LDAP'
> doesn't work since 'X509_NAME' etc. are defined in
> <wincrypt.h> as:
> #define X509_NAME (LPCSTR) 7

Thanks, I merged your patch. Interestingly, even OpenSSL has X509_NAME as a
typedef, but I figure it is in a header not as commonly included so it hasn't
hurt us in this case.

> But I fail to make BoringSSL work. Any https url gives this:

Weird.

> I've noticed these "Unknown (22)" are present in OpenSSL too.

I've seen that too at times when I built my own openssl versions, never
tracked it down to understand why they occur.