Bug in libcurl for rev 7.40.0

From: Tom Martin <tom_at_scmartins.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 17:58:05 -0500

I found a bug in libcurl, one that can be demonstrated with the docs/examples/smtp-tls.c code.

Here are the details:

The issue I found in sending smtp tls email is this:
When any line of the outgoing email (especially the body text) contains a period at the end, it gets sent
with the period being the first character of the _following_ line. Not the line it's supposed to be on.

I made a few changes to docs/examples/smtp-tls.c to add my email server, TO & FROM
addresses and password, and changed the smtp://myserver.com:port to smtps://myserver.com:port, and
send myself an email. This is on a Linux x86_64 box running Centos.

Example code from smtp-tls.c in docs/examples:
Notice how the '...body of the message..." has a period after 'here'.

static const char *payload_text[] = {