Re: Wrong Digest Authentication header when using Windows SSPI

From: LRN <lrn1986_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 01:32:27 +0300

On 25.04.2015 21:30, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Apr 2015, LRN wrote:
>
>> The only hunk that needed to change was the one that adds #include "rawstr.h"
>> Even without this hunk the code compiles, albeit with warnings (implicit
>> declarations of raw string functions).
>> Even with this hunk i still get *some* warnings:
>
> Sorry, I don't mean to be annoying, but since you provided this fine update,
> could I also bother you to fix the remaining warnings? It'd get the the patch
> merge ready, and will make the process smoother... I'd be grateful!

Here it is.
Fixed a typo in the docs ("a the" -> "the").
Added the prototype to sspi.h. Fits there well enough.
Added a cast to (const char*).

Patch should apply to 7.42.0 with small offset.
Note that i've hacked the patch together manually, it's not from git format-patch.

--
O< ascii ribbon - stop html email! - www.asciiribbon.org