Re: Libcurl uses HTTP GET command while using ftp protocol via proxy server

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 09:27:39 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 22 May 2015, Ramprasad N wrote:

> This seems to be happening even after setting CURLOPT_HTTPPROXYTUNNEL to 1
> libcurl is tunneling through the proxy (we can see the CONNECT request), but
> after the tunneling has been created, curl is doing HTTP GET instead of FTP
> commands. right?

Please don't top-post.

Please show us some code that you're using. To me it still seems you ask
libcurl to use HTTP somehow.

Also, It seems you're using libcurl 7.22.0 which is a fairly old version by
now (and it has a bunch of known security flaws[1]). I'd recommend you
upgrade.

[1] = http://curl.haxx.se/docs/vuln-7.22.0.html