Re: Happy eyeballs and custom DNS

From: Ray Satiro via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 19:10:22 -0400

On 5/27/2015 6:51 PM, Anders Bakken via curl-library wrote:
> How much work do you think it would be? (and could you point me in the
> general right direction for it?)

I worked on it a while ago. Stefan had some changes to add address
remove capability that I thought pre-empted mine so his were added
instead with the plan that mine would make it in at some later date. I
have to adjust my code to mesh with those changes. It's a low priority
for me, it's been on the backburner. I never tested happy eyeballs with
my changes.

http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2015-03/0012.html
https://github.com/bagder/curl/compare/master...jay:fix-curlopt_resolve?expand=1