Re: How to stream mpeg4 on an Axis Camera using the RTSP protocol?

From: Gisle Vanem <gvanem_at_yahoo.no>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 09:42:19 +0200

Frank Chang wrote:

> My manager and I have a question about how to use libcurl on an Axis camera with dual h264 and mpeg4 streaming
> hardware support to stream MPEG4 with the RTSP protocol. I read the following curl-library archived article from Jeremy
> 4 years ago and I was wondering if anyone could explain it to me in a step by step fashion. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Can't help you with RTSP and Axis, but the 1st message in
that thread is:
   http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2011-06/0004.html

Have you looked at the patches in that post? Here:
   http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2011-06/att-0004/0001-Curl_rtsp-Added-call-to-Curl_http_output_auth-to-set.patch
   http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2011-06/att-0004/0002-Curl_http_readwrite_headers-Added-RTSP-conditional-c.patch

Should give your further clues.

--