http post request with authentication

From: Michael Pfeffer via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 21:00:39 +0000 (UTC)

At first i´m a newbie in using libcurl. I must login via http post (libcurl) to http://earthexplorer.usgs.gov and collect images. I use the POSTFIELDS data to set search criteria but it doesnt seem to work. How can i select a option? How can i select a inputfield without name?
I even don't know if i ask the right questions. I used some other sides with get request, it worked fine.

curl_easy_setopt(curl,CURLOPT_URL,"http://earthexplorer.usgs.gov");
curl_easy_setopt(curl,CURLOPT_USERPWD,"login:password");
curl_easy_setopt(curl,CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS,"typeAddress=WRS1&pathAddress=3$rowAddress=3");
curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_VERBOSE, true);
curl_easy_setopt(curl,CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION,true);

Thanks