About the curl Web Site
This web site is dedicated to covering curl, libcurl and related issues only.
If you have any complaints, ideas or suggestions for this web site, don't hesitate to mail feedback to email@example.com or post it on the curl-users mailing list. We do make a serious effort to please our audience.
If you have a question regarding curl or a curl-related issue, please use a proper curl mailing list.
The curl web site contents are...
- Copyright (C) 1997 - 2017 by Daniel Stenberg
- maintained and edited by Daniel Stenberg and Dan Fandrich. If you want to join in and help out with this, mail us!
- partly hosted on github.com/curl/curl-www
- delivered to the world with the help of the Fastly CDN network
- Daniel's fcpp that most HTML pages are preprocessed with.
- standard make(1) for dependency-stuff
- perl for dynamic pages and most background scripting
- hypermail for mail archives
- man pages converted using Daniel's roffit
- curl(!) for the automatically generated mirror links
Emails and Spam
We display many email addresses on this site by replacing the '@' sign with a textual version. Research has shown that when we publish addresses in plaintext, we get a whole lot more spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.
We Like Github
All source code and as much as possible of the web site is hosted on github.