curl_mime_type - set a mime part content type
CURLcode curl_mime_type(curl_mimepart * part , const char * mimetype );
curl_mime_type sets a mime part's content type.
part is the part's handle to assign the content type to.
mimetype points to the nul-terminated file mime type string; it may be set to NULL to remove a previously attached mime type.
The mime type string is copied into the part, thus the associated storage may safely be released or reused after call. Setting a part's type twice is valid: only the value set by the last call is retained.
In the absence of a mime type and if needed by the protocol specifications, a default mime type is determined by the context:
- If set as a custom header, use this value.
- application/form-data for an HTTP form post.
- If a remote file name is set, the mime type is taken from the file name extension, or application/octet-stream by default.
- For a multipart part, multipart/mixed.
- text/plain in other cases.
CURLE_OK or a CURL error code upon failure.
curl_mime *mime; curl_mimepart *part; /* create a mime handle */ mime = curl_mime_init(easy); /* add a part */ part = curl_mime_addpart(mime); /* get data from this file */ curl_mime_filedata(part, "image.png"); /* content-type for this part */ curl_mime_type(part, "image/png"); /* set name */ curl_mime_name(part, "image");
This HTML page was made with roffit.