curl-users

non-beta release postponed to end of July

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 23:12:36 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi

Since my vacation is coming closer I've decided it isn't very wise to release
a non-beta version just hours before I leave the country a month! :-)

I'll therefore instead encourage you all to download the latest beta version
(it might be updated a few times more before I go) and post bug reports to
the bug report system.

So, instead I expect to release 7.0 or maybe I'll call it 7.1 in the end of
July.

While I'm gone (I'll probably stop reading mail by friday), I trust you will
keep busy on the list anyway. Please try to correct bugs and work out
problems yourself in the meantime. Don't flood my mail inbox more than
necessary.

--
      Daniel Stenberg - http://daniel.haxx.se - +46-705-44 31 77