curl-users

curl 7.5: crashes trying to free(config->outfile)

From: kromJx <kromJx_at_crosswinds.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 14:44:56 +0000

Hi,

First let me thank you for writing this nice utility and for
sharing it with the rest of the world.

Today, after I upgraded from 7.0?beta? to 7.5, I noticed that
the program crashes, after it completes its task, when it
tries to free (config->*) memory. The bug appears when
using the -O option [at free(config->outfile) near main.c:1290]
and is also reproduced in the attached typescript.

This is an otherwise typical x86 box running a mostly SuSE 6.2 distribution.

Keep up the good work,
- J