curl-users

Re: HTTPS and session_id

From: Massimo Squillace <msquillace_at_sogei.it>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 10:49:10 +0100

On Wed, 06 Dec 2000, owner-curl_at_contactor.se wrote:
> Are you interested in fixing this? I sure could use a hand...

At the risk of being clichè, I am really much too busy right now, *BUT* the
subject intrigues me.

I am a real beginner in SSL matters, never looked at OpenSSL interfaces or
code, and will need time to find my way in your libcurl code (I normally avoid
putting my hands in someone else's code - perhaps you could point me to the
right places).

I used to program in C a lot (mainly communications middleware), though in the
last few years the focus of my job has shifted to technical architecture
planning ... what I am trying to say is:

1) I can't be sure I will be able to figure out what to do
2) I can't guarantee delivery by any fixed date
3) points 1) and 2) notwithstanding I will study the problem in whatever is
left of my spare time (all the while hoping to find a fix in the next cURL
release :-) )
4) If and when I make any progress, you can count on my bugging you for
details!

Massimo