curl-users

Re: curl binaries for Linux

From: Troy Engel <tengel_at_sonic.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 09:07:40 -0800

Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> 7.5.1 needs at least one, or preferably two, patches to get real solid
> (getting the latest src/main.c from the CVS should do it). Both these
> problems are in the client code, not the lib.

I have the curl-misaligned-free.patch, but I can't seem to locate the
other one in my mail folder here - what is it/could you forward it to
me? Thx!

> Please do not consider my "there's no current RPM" statement as a complaint
> on you. The world is filled with people who could have submitted RPMs to me
> but they didn't.

Nope, I didn't take it that way at all either -- I like making the RPMs,
no problem -- I kinda just got into lazy mode being offline. ;)

-te

--
Troy Engel :: KeyID DF3D5207
Perl is just another tool in the Unix toolbox. Perl does one thing,