curl-users

tutorial on using curl to process credit cards with PHP?

From: Andrew Watters <andytothemax_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 13:22:04 -0800

Can anyone point me to a tutorial on using command line curl to process
credit cards through a middleman like ibill? I'm building my first
ecommerce site in PHP and I'm working on a billing mechanism, but PHP can't
natively make https requests, which is what I need to do. Any information
on specific URLs where I might find this would be greatly appreciated. I've
already checked out devshed and phpbuilder, but haven't found anything
substantial. Using the built-in "cybercash" support is not an option...the
solution has to be independent of the billing vendor. Thank you.