curl-users

curl web mirrored

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 13:43:06 +0200 (MET DST)

Yeah

Back in March I wrote a news entry on the curl web site and said I'd work on
setting up a web site mirroring system to avoid what had just happened then:
the single curl web site died. Twice.

When encouraging people had made me move to a CVS-based web managing, this
move got a lot simpler. Today I can introduce the first fully working curl
web site mirror:

  http://curl.sourceforge.net/ or the "alias" http://curl.sf.net/

That site is gonna be a lot quicker for Americans and others.

Some parts of the web site is not mirrored but will continue to rely on
specific services on curl.haxx.se, but that should not cause any problems. If
you discover any problems, please mail curl-web_at_haxx.se and point out the
mistakes!

--
     Daniel Stenberg -- curl dude -- http://curl.haxx.se/