curl-users

Re: HTTPS connect errors with 7.9.1 on Linux

From: Larry Fahnoe <fahnoe_at_FahnoeTech.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 10:05:00 -0600

Daniel,

No, no proxy in use here, but the err 35 message has been showing up
occasionally over several versions of curl and openssl. Given the way my
environment is set up, I'll wait for 7.9.2 before testing the new release.

I continue to be impressed with the stability and functionality of curl!

--Larry

On Tue, Dec 04, 2001 at 04:58:45PM +0100, Daniel Stenberg was mumbling:

--
Larry Fahnoe, Fahnoe Technology Consulting, fahnoe_at_FahnoeTech.com
952/925-0744      Minneapolis, Minnesota       www.FahnoeTech.com