curl-users

Re: cURL / SSL problem

From: Tom Reader <tom_at_proxima.org.uk>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 17:19:19 +0000

>It might have have something to do with it, yes. I'm far from an expert on
>this either.
><snip>
>
>You need to concatenate both your public key and the certificate into one
>single file, and then use that with the -E option.
><snip>

Thanks again for your help - this isn't my machine, so I've asked the
administrator nicely for a copy of the public key that the certificate was
created from (on second thoughts, while I wait for that, I'll see if I can
get openssl to spit it out from the certificate for me - if I understand
correctly, my certificate *is* the public key, signed by my CA).

Thanks again, I'll let you know how I get on.