curl-users

javascrpt URL mangling

From: Martin <martin_at_virtual-motors.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 12:40:39 -0600 (CST)

I tried findform.pl then
I did a curl based on the form vars
and for all my trouble I got

 enabled</b></font>

I looked at the page source and it looks
like there is some sort of javascript
mangling of the URL in the <form action=
tag. Is there some way to
intercept what is ascually sent
so I can see what is really being
posted and to what URL?

Thanks.

--
                                    ?
                                ___[|]___
                                  (- o)
     /------------------------ooO--(_)--Ooo-----------/
    /   Martin Frankford                             /
   /   martin(at)virtual-motors.com                 /
  /   Everyday I beat my personal best for the     /
 /   number of consecutive days I've stayed alive /
                              .oooO   (   )
                                \_)
[If you are reading this in M$-Outlook or Exchange you'll need to
 switch to the Fixedsys font for it to look right.]