curl-users

Solaris 8/gcc 2.95.3/OpenSSL 0.9.6c/curl 7.9.5

From: Kenneth Simpson <ken_at_VirtualMachines.COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 17:56:37 -0700

Hi - first, I can build curl 7.9.5 without SSL under Solaris 8 without
any
problems.

And it appears to work - at least on the few sites I've tested it on.

But when I attempt to turn on SSL, the linking fails with the following
error

Undefined first referenced
 symbol in file
main /usr/openssl/lib/libssl.so

Now, I've built OpenSSH, OpenLDAP, Apache mod_ssl, and the perl SSL
routines with
this installation of OpenSSL and I haven't had trouble with main being
undefined.

In addition, when I linked the above applications to the OpenSSL
libraries, the
following libraries were required (in addition to libssl and libcrypto)

        -lRSAglue -lrsaref

Anyone seen this problem?

Any help would greatly appreciated.

-- Ken

--
Virtual Machines/Well Connected Computing, Inc.
Voice: +1.415.332.5018