curl-users

RE: Using cURL with PHP

From: Jay Blanchard <jay.blanchard_at_niicommunications.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 09:26:42 -0500

[snip]
A lot of PHP functions don't allow/support inline string
concatination/evaluation/manipulations/etc. Try breaking it out into two
steps:

<?php
 $listinfo_1="foo".$listline;
 $listinfo_2="bar".$listline;
 exec("curl -d blahblah -s -o $listinfo_1 $listinfo_2");
?>
[/snip]

Tried that, doesn't help. I can send the line to echo, and it appears to be
correct except when I view the source. The the line seems to be broken like
this;

curl -d "name=myname&password=mypassword&btnsubmit=submit" -s -o thefile.zip
<-first line
 https://theserver/download/thefile.zip <--second line

I suspect that is the problem but I am not sure how to correct.

Thanks!

Jay