curl-users

RE: Using cURL with PHP SOLVED

From: Jay Blanchard <jay.blanchard_at_niicommunications.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 13:06:03 -0500

[snip]
But (you knew there was going to be one, didn't you?!) when I run curl from
the command line, it works great. But when I try to run it in an exec()
function (PHP) it doesn't work. I had it working at one point but I cannot
get it to work consistently. Perhaps I am going to have to do some shell
scripting combined with the PHP. Any insight would be extremely valuable and
appreciated right now.
[/snip]

It's the smallest thing...

use the full path to the curl executable in the exec() function (PHP)

exec("/full/path/to/curl -d
\"name=myname&password=mypassword&btnsubmit=submit\" -s -o
".$listline." https://theserver.com/download/".$listline."");

*sheepish grin*

Jay