curl-users

Re: https://banking.wellsfargo.com project

From: Ralph Mitchell <rmitchell_at_eds.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 05:01:01 -0600

To put it simply, when you make the POST, the server is going to give
you *something* back, and that something is likely to be html with the
session string embedded somewhere, if it's not a cookie.

Once you have the html (or cookies, whatever), extracting the session
string is not too hard. It's what you do next that's likely to be
tricky...

Ralph Mitchell