curl-users

Re: multiple upload syntax?

From: Jim Doutt <jdoutt_at_whoi.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 11:27:20 -0400

Hi,

    Last week I was going to post a question regarding how to do this
very thing! Thanks for thinking of adding it to CURL!

   I would like to see the additional ability to have multiple files
DOWNLOADED from a single URL in a single command.

   I've been using CURL to transfer data via a common FTP server between
an embedded system and my development system. Since I don't want to
embed my password in the script I have to type it every time CURL
connects to the common site. Having the ability to transfer multiple
files would allow me to type the password only once per session.

I also like version C!

jim