curl-users

libssl problems

From: Jared Ingersoll <jared_at_cswv.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 11:21:24 -0500

Hello,

I've recently patched my solaris 8 installation of openssl and it seems to
have broken curl. After I add the LD_LIBRARY_PATH env variable to point to
the correct directory of libssl, when I run curl, I get the following error:

bash-2.05$ LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/ssl/lib:/usr/local/lib
bash-2.05$ /usr/local/bin/curl
ld.so.1: /usr/local/bin/curl: fatal: libssl.so.0.9.7: open failed: No such
file or directory

Do I need to install a later version of Curl (if I could run it, I could
tell you what version I am on).

Thanks,

Jared