curl-users

cURL doesnt seem to pass multiple headers using multiple -H options

From: Kristopher Spencer-Yates <kris_at_2binteractive.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 15:39:45 -0600

Hi,

It appears my headers still aren't being received. In fact, I am
changing the CONTENT-TYPE header with -H and using -0 for http1.0 but
the receiver does not receive what I think it should (my headers).. here
is my command line

/usr/local/bin/curl -0 -X "/AUTHORIZE" -d "<someXML></someXML" -m 120 -H
"MIME-VERSION: 1.0" -H "CONTENT-TYPE: application/PTI21" -H
"CONTENT-TRANSFER-ENCODING: text" -H "REQUEST-NUMBER: 1" -H
"DOCUMENT-TYPE: Request" http://the_url:the_portnumber -L

The only one that the receiver seems to actually receive is the last one
in my -H list, as if cURL rewrites CONTENT-TYPE but does send
DOCUMENT-TYPE. Output from receiver below:

AUTHORIZE / HTTP/1.1
HOST: deleted:deleted
ACCEPT: IMAGE/GIF, IMAGE/X-XBITMAP, IMAGE/JPEG, IMAGE/PJPEG, */*
CONTENT-LENGTH: 1469
CONTENT-TYPE: APPLICATION/X-WWW-FORM-URLENCODED
DOCUMENT-TYPE: REQUEST
PRAGMA: NO-CACHE
USER-AGENT: CURL/7.10.8 (I386-PORTBLD-FREEBSD4.8) LIBCURL/7.10.8
OPENSSL/0.9.7A
ZLIB/1.1.4

Any ideas on how I should pass multiple headers? What am I missing? Or
is this not possible?

Thanks,

Kris