curl-users

Newbie question - trying to run phpMySearch

From: Dragonberry.com <terry_at_dragonberry.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 17:31:19 -0500

I'm trying to run the phpMySearch indexing too but get an error that
includes this line:
 Error in page loading by means curlLib => (3) malformed

Particularly:
Warning: parse_url(http://my_username:my_password@my_domain.com/documents/):
Unable to parse url in
/home/wncwint/public_html/search/Src/class.SpiderEngine.inc.php on line 1603
 Error in page loading by means curlLib => (3) malformed

(yes, all the "my_" is set to my settings).

Line 1603 (and the code after it) is the first line of code in this uploaded
file:
http://dragonberry.com/1603.txt

Here's my CURL report:

CURL Information
 libcurl/7.10.5 OpenSSL/0.9.7a zlib/1.1.4

Any clues?
Does anyone else use phpMySearch?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Terry