curl-users

this mailing list moves!

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 08:30:09 +0100 (CET)

All curl mailing lists will be moved away from sourceforge. No user will be
moved automatically, you need to SUBSCRIBE YOURSELF on the new list-server.

There will be a period during which we will have to live with the lists being
hosted on two different places, to allow everyone to catch up with the
news. During this period there will be duplicates of each list. Please join
the new lists as soon as possible. If possible, also unsubscribe from the old
one(s), as it provides a visible feedback for me on how the transition is
going.

Any problems or questions? Don't hesitate to ask!

Subscribe to the new mailing lists here:

curl-library
        http://cool.haxx.se/mailman/listinfo/curl-library

curl-users
        http://cool.haxx.se/mailman/listinfo/curl-users