curl-users

Re: Statically linked curl under Solaris ?

From: Manuel VACELET <manuel.vacelet_at_st.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 14:40:37 +0200

Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> Odd, my Solaris builds always use -ldl as well, and the lack of this
> seems to be what causes your problems.

Ok but -ldl is not possible when you use '-static' flags with gcc (there
is only dynamic libraries 'libdl')

If I don't use -static it works but I don't obtain a statically linked
curl (shown with ldd curl)

--
# VACELET Manuel        manuel.vacelet(at)st(dot)com #
# Tel:  042 6089                  +33 (0)476 92 6089 #