curl-users

Curl 7.12.3 WinXP build question.

From: nodak sodak <nodakcowboy_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 14:39:19 -0800 (PST)

I downloaded the 7.12.3 package last night, began to
build and received the following error since the .def
files are no longer being used.

warning C4273: 'curl_escape' : inconsistent dll
linkage. dllexport assumed.

To resolve the error I defined 'BUILDING_LIBCURL' in
the C/C++ preprocessor definitions of VC6.

I see that there is a 'CURLLIB_EXPORTS' define in
there, but when I grep searching for it in the
downloaded folders I do not find it.

What I am wondering is, should the CURLLIB_EXPORTS be
BUILDING_LIBCURL or vice versa in the code?

After adding 'BUILDING_LIBCURL' to the project
definitions it built fine.

Thanks,

Dave