curl-users

New user question

From: Campbell, Michael <Mike.Campbell_at_nmhs.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 13:57:09 -0600

I posted this on the curl-library but really didn't get any good
answers. I recently installed cURL on an AIX machine, oslevel of
5.2.0.0. We used the
following to install: curl.7.15.1.tar

When I try to connect to an https: site, I get that libcurl was built
with SSL disabled, https: not supported.

My question is where do I download either a cURL version that supports
the SSL, or where do I get the libcurl module needed. Or do I need to
load the
entire openSSL product on our system?

Thanks. Any help is appreciated.

Mike C.

This message and any included attachments are from Nebraska Methodist Health System and its affiliates and are intended only for the addressee. The message may contain privileged, confidential and/or proprietary information intended only for the person(s) named. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you may call Nebraska Methodist Health System and its affiliates in Omaha, Nebraska, U.S.A at (402)354-2280.

Glacier Bkgrd.jpg