curl-users

CURL and cookies

From: Sebastian Hoffmann <sebhoff2002_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 10:31:01 +0100 (BST)

After a couple of hours of searching on the net, I
feel a bit lost and am wondering whether anybody could
help me out with a quick sample script. I have the
feeling this is all pretty simple, but I'm quite new
to CURL and a bit overwhelmed by the options. ;-)

Here's what I'm trying to do - I'm sure hundreds of
other users must have tried the same:

I am using Perl and WWW::Curl::Easy to download a set
of web pages and I would like to use the cookies that
are set by the remote server. When I get the first web
page, the server sends something like this:

HTTP/1.0 200 OK