curl-users

Reg: Conversion from FTP to FTPS

From: Deepesh Damodaran <deepesh_at_kerala.cc>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 16:56:24 -0700
Hi,

This is regarding the updation of libcurl library.
One of our software uses "7.10.3" version of this library which I guess doesn't support FTP over SSL.
So we are planning to update our library to latest to support FTP over SSL.

So my query is,
1) Is it enough if I just update the library & provide appropriate options to curl_easy_setopt()
(OR)
2) I also need to have CA Certs on my system to be passed as parameter to curl_easy_setopt()

Will FTP over SSL work without SSL Certs ??

Please advice ?

Regards,
Deepesh

Get Your Private & Free 6 Meg Email Space at http://www.Kerala.cc 4 ever.