curl-users

Re: HTTPPOST won't post

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 20:34:26 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 14 Jul 2006, Paul Thompson wrote:

> i am working on a program that uploads MP3s to a server. The server needs
> username, password, datafile and IDnumber.

You're using libcurl. Please consider using the curl-library list instead as
there's where other libcurl users hang out!

> However it appears that my code is not posting beacuse looking at a ethereal
> dump all the is being sent to the server is the url, not the fields.

Please show us what headers your request is sending and what headers it then
receives. And do tell us what libcurl version you're using.

> CURLFORM_CONTENTTYPE, "multipart/form-data",

This type seems very wrong for a single part within the stream.