curl-users

Curl Newbie question

From: David Cook <dcook_at_tcwonline.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 11:01:21 -0600

I am trying to connect to a secure ftp ip using pasv, log in and then
send/receive files. I have tried a few things from the command line to no
avail. It is my understanding that curl is not interactive so I'm not sure
where to go from here. I have all the curl manuals and have reviewed them
but still no luck. What I am trying to do is:

1. Connect to a secure ftp ip address using a specific port using pasv.
2. Log in using with a user name and password.
3. Send all files from a specific unix directory on my system to a location
on the remote system.
4. Receive all files into a specific unix directory on my system from a
location on the remote system.
5. Get out.

I have tried a few things with curl and I am somewhat familiar with regular
ftp but I'm just not sure how to construct a curl command like this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

David

Email dcook_at_tcwonline.com